Campus Scholarship Page
The Affinity Plus Foundation Campus Scholarship recognizes students positively impacting their campus communities while attending local universities and colleges. Students currently attending the listed universities, and those attending Minnesota-based technical and community colleges are welcome to apply. For 2017, the Foundation will award one $3,000 scholarships to each of the Universities listed and four additional $3,000 scholarships to Technical or Community College applicants.
- Bemidji State University
- Minnesota State University – Mankato
- Minnesota State University - Moorhead
- St. Cloud State University
- University of Minnesota – Twin Cities
- Winona State University
- A Minnesota-based Technical or Community College
Eligibility requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Applicant must be a part or full-time student in good standing attending one of the following universities: Bemidji State University; Minnesota State University - Mankato; Minnesota State University - Moorhead; St. Cloud State University; University of Minnesota - Twin Cities; or Winona State University.
- Applicant must be a primary member in good standing of Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union or meet membership eligibility requirements and join the credit union prior to submitting a scholarship application. Become a member of Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union.
- Applicant must submit a single-spaced, 12-point font, 1-2 page essay answering the following questions:
- What can Affinity Plus do or offer to help you manage your finances as a student?
- How do you, or will you, contribute to your campus community?
- Previous winners of any Affinity Plus Foundation scholarship or substantial contributors to the Affinity Plus Foundation are not eligible for the scholarship. Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union and Affinity Plus Foundation employees or board members also are ineligible. Additionally, Affinity Plus Foundation Scholarship Committee members and their immediate families (defined as spouses, children, brothers, sisters and parents) are not eligible.
The 2017 Affinity Plus Foundation Campus Scholarship application opens May 1, 2017 and will close September 30, 2017. All award winners will be contacted by October 31 with dollars to be used in the 2017-2018 school year.