Campus Scholarship Program
The Affinity Plus Foundation works to engage, educate and empower individuals and communities. Recognizing the value of higher education in one’s pursuit of success, the Foundation offers two scholarship programs to Affinity Plus members.
Through the Campus Scholarship Program, the Affinity Plus Foundation awards ten $3,000 scholarships to students. Seven scholarships are dedicated to schools that have an Affinity Plus branch on campus and/or a strong reciprocal relationship with the credit union. Schools include:
- Bemidji State University
- Minnesota State University – Mankato
- Minnesota State University - Moorhead
- St. Cloud State University
- University of Minnesota – Duluth
- University of Minnesota – Twin Cities
- Winona State University
- A Minnesota-based Technical or Community College
Three additional scholarships are awarded to students attending a Minnesota-based Community or Technical Colleges.